The requirements that the contestants are Obligated to deliver on are as follows:
- Between the ages of 21 and 55 years old.
- Married (Customary or Traditional) /Single/Divorced or Widowed.
- Citizen of an African Country.
- Valid Passport.
- No weight, height or tattoo restrictions apply.
- Contestants will be judged by public votes to make it and participate at the Grand Finale Crowning.
- Contestants are required to sell 20 General Tickets costing K550 and 5 VIP Tickets costing K750 for Supreme Queen Zambia’s Grand Finale Crowning part of their KIPs.
- Contestants are involved in the marketing of official sponsors.
- Contestants to donate a Charity Gift Box that consists of sanitary items for boys and girls for the official charity organization by the 18th May 2024.
- Contestants are expected to work in a positive and professional manner with the Management Team, with adherence to the operating guidelines shared.
- Contestants acknowledge that they are responsible in financing their full Supreme Queen Zambia journey from inception to completion.